Learn How to Find Flow
We are very excited to announce one of the world’s first flow training courses. It covers over 40 years of research and tried and tested practical skills used by elite performers globally.
Whether you are competing in a World Championship, a professional wanting to perform under pressure, or an aspiring teenager wanting to improve the quality of your life, these courses will give you the tools to maximise your success and well-being.
“Cameron and the Flow Centre have helped me to take the first steps towards integrating the Flow State into the next phase of my life. Understanding the mechanics of Flow has made me more conscious about how to consciously attain a Flow State in parts of my life where it doesn’t inherently surface. I look forward to a more meaningful journey into the future of my career thanks to the Flow Centre and all that I have learned.” Zoe Hart – World Renowned Mountaineer
“I took the FlowCentres online course, part 1, and was very impressed by the quality and clarity of information on offer. As a trainer in leadership and professional development, I now have new information and tools to enrich the classes I teach. The one to one coaching session alone makes the cost of the course worthwhile. Recommended.” – Nick Kettles, Coach, Trainer.
“I was very impressed by the breadth and depth of information covered during the course. I was also impressed with the level of personal care and attention I received…I am very much looking forward to level 2 and I am very grateful for being able to learn with the flow centre” Hazel Findlay – World Renowned Climber
“Just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed working with The Flow Centre. The idea of Flow was certainly new to me. Flow more think less, probably not what I expected when I booked. Working with FLOW has improved not only my personal performance but also the way I coach others. I would definitely recommend you to anyone seeking improved performance.” – Tony Eldridge
Learn About Flow
Learn about the flow model, established flow theories and the latest scientific evidence from leading scientists.
Learn How To Find Flow
Practice tried and tested techniques and build a rigorous, flexible and fun programme you can use for years to come.
Become a Flow Coach
Join us on our mission is to educate people on flow. Help guide people and give them the applied skills to find flow.
Join World Champions, Authors…
Foundations of Flow
“In flow, we are our resourceful, imaginative, ingenious best.
Better still, the changes stick.
People report feeling extraordinarily creative even a day after a flow state experience, suggesting they consistently think outside the box.”
Dr Teresa Amabile, Harvard Business School professor
Level 1 is split into 3 modules: Education (theory, research and applied elements), Applied Skills (practice a range of skills), and Integration (personal flow program).
How It Works ?
The course is delivered over 3 weeks, including over 5 hours of videos, live webinars, personal training, and 1-to-1 coaching. Additionally the course can be delivered face-to-face for groups.
What You Learn?
Learn over 40 years of research and 15 practical skills that can be applied to your life. The course covers a spectrum of research within sport psychology, performance psychology, positive psychology, neuroscience, psychophysiology, and the anecdotal evidence from the world’s elite.
What You Get?
You will receive over 5 hours of video content, your very own flow training program, a course workbook, all the course slides, access to a unique community and network, insights from the World’s Elite, and a one-to-one coaching session.
Who will be attending?
We will have 3 authors on flow, multiple world famous athletes and other interesting people to help answer questions and assist with your learning. Susan Jackson who has been instrumental in flow research over the past 20 years and Cameron Norsworthy, Performance Director of The Flow Centre will be attending.
- To be aware that people have different states during performances, which require management.
- To be aware that thinking processes, beliefs and physical responses affect behaviour.
- To understand the flow model and Csikszentmihalyi’s 9 dimensions of flow.
- To understand how the brain filters an experience, and how our perception determines our communication.
- To understand how to re-frame multiple realities of a single event exists.
- To understand the difference between the conscious and subconscious.
- To recognise that our experience is a direct result of our choices To understand self-determination theory.
- To understand how external regulators control our attention, motives and behaviours.
- To understand difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
- To understand mastery orientation.
- To understand the role of the amygdala in the body.
- To recognise which emotions are facilitative and disruptive to flow.
- To understand skill-challenge dimension.
- To be able to recognise a flow experience.
- To explain the nine dimensions of flow.
- To know when adopting a flow mindset would be preferable.
- To recognise opportunities for flow.
- To be able to recognise when the mind is misaligned with an optimal mindset.
- To install autonomy and responsibility in our thoughts and behaviour.
- To assess external and intrinsic motives
- To take responsibilities for the choices we make.
- To change thoughts to be process-oriented focused.
- To overcome barriers to risk that limit potential.
- To integrate flow-oriented skills into training/work/play.
- To be able to increase and decrease arousal.
- To identify emotions that are helpful to finding flow