Flow in Sports
Our team has over 15 years experience working with Olympic athletes and elite performers, we know what it takes to improve performance. As leading sports psychologists in both UK and Australia, we see flow management as an essential part of peak performance. Put simply by Michael Sachs, a sport psychologist at Temple University, ÔÇ£Every gold medal or world championship that ever been won, most likely, we now know, there is a flow state behind the victoryÔÇØ.
From the founders of The Flow Centre and published authors on flow, performance, mindfulness, and well-being.
- Learn over 40 years of research surrounding flow
- Understand how to maximise flow in your performances
- Build personalised training programs
- Innovative ways to perform under pressure
- Undergo the same training as multiple World Champions
The Flow State is what takes life to the next level, for enjoyment and performance. Over my career I have developed a mindset that has helped me through high-pressure scenarios and Olympic focus. It has been critical to reaching a string of excellent performances.
Rebecca Soni 8 Olympic Medals, World Record Holder