Flow in Sport
Our team has over 15 years experience working with Olympic athletes and elite performers, we know what it takes to improve performance sustainably. Put simply by Michael Sachs, a sport psychologist at Temple University, “Every gold medal or world championship that ever been won, most likely, we now know, there is a flow state behind the victory”.
Flow to Perform provides an opportunity for you to:
- Meet the founders of The Flow Centre
- Learn over 40 years of research surrounding flow
- Understand how to maximise flow in your performances
- Build personalised training programs
- Innovative ways to perform under pressure
- Undergo the same training as multiple World Champions
All our workshops are customised to the groups requirements.
If you are interested to chat further and find out more about our tailored workshops, simply fill out the contact form and we will respond as soon as possible.
“The Flow State is what takes life to the next level, for enjoyment and performance. Over my career I have developed a mindset that has helped me through high-pressure scenarios and Olympic focus. It has been critical to reaching a string of excellent performances.”
Rebecca Soni – 6 Olympic Medals, World Record Holder
Simply fill in the form below, including your telephone number and we can see if we are a good fit.
[contact-form-7 id=”5995″ title=”Flow to Perform”]